INCI : Natural soy wax (non GMO), Coco nuciferas oil (Agalega), Azadirachta indica leaf, Maranta arundinacea root*, 1% Essential oils * (Pelargonum roseum, Eucalyptus citriodora, Lavandula hybrida, Mentha piperitta / Naturally contains allergenic agents: linalool, geraniol, limonene), Rosmarinus officinalis C02 extract *
In green: organic *, natural or wild-harvest quality (* AB label, Ecocert or USDA)
Underlined: ingredients produced and/or processed locally and/or by ourselves
> Ibaïna solid balms are made from pure vegetable oils, non-GMO natural soy wax and Arrow-root. The active ingredients are added at a temperature below 38 ° to preserve all the qualities and effectiveness of the ingredients. The balms have a convenient size (6x3cm / 80g) and fit in the refillable aluminum boxes (80ml / 7x3,5cm).
> MoskiBôm Pink contains 1% essential oils, which contain the natural allergenic linalool, geraniol and limonene. A skin test is recommended to check for a possible allergy (apply a small amount on the forearm and control the appearance of redness within 24 to 48 hours). The low concentration of essential oils (1%) makes it possible to use this balm during pregnancy and in young children (external cutaneous use). Nevertheless, medical advice is recommended in case of doubt: essential oils are precious treasures but they must be used with caution during pregnancy, breastfeeding, in young children, in case of epilepsy ...
Zoom on the ingredients:
> Soy wax is a natural non-GMO vegetable wax that restores the effectiveness of essential oils at low temperatures; it balances the texture and gives it its suppleness: it thus melts delicately at the temperature of the skin.
> The leaves of Neem are reputed for their anti-mosquito action: we use the fresh leaves and elaborate a macerate with Coconut oil. Neem leaves have the advantage of not having contraindications to Neem seed oil.
> Essential Oils: of organic quality, the Essential Oils present in this balm each have their anti-mosquito action.
- Lemon Eucalyptus: more concentrated in citronellol than citronella, it acts as an "invisibility filter" by masking the CO2 of the human body! Female mosquitoes do not recognize it anymore (CO2 emission is one of the reasons why pregnant women are more attractive to mosquitoes: they emit 21% more CO2 and their temperature is 0.75 ° C higher)
- Geranium rosat: rich in geraniol and citronellol, its powerful fragrance keeps mosquitoes away. It discourages the approach of mosquitoes.
- Lavandin: its smell also displeases mosquitoes but this pleases us!
- Peppermint: rich in refreshing menthol, it cools the skin and reduces the release of CO2 from the body.
> Arrowroot: this root is used to texture the balm to reduce the oily texture. The balms have a "dry oil" texture very nice, which allows to dress quickly and not to "shine" a thousand lights :-)
> Supercritical CO2 Extract of Rosemary: This valuable extract acts as a preservative and antioxidant of oils. The balms are destined to be handled in the hands, this natural preservative guarantees a durable product for about 6 months after the first use.
- Essential Oils can be irritating or allergenic. Please do an allergic test before using them: apply a small amount of product on the forearm and wait for 24h to 48h.
- Ibaïna solid balms are made in Mauritius: they are studied not to melt at ambient temperatures, even high one! It is the external temperature of the human body (36 °) that gently warms the balm, so it must be slowly passed over the skin (to facilitate its warming) and on the edge (the application surface is thinner). The balms are solid, but apply them without pressing strongly: it is not useful! You can warm them in your hands if desired or in case of very cold ambient temperature.
- Do not leave your balms exposed to the direct heat of the sun or on a radiator! If the balm melts, it is quite possible to "remould" it by melting it gently in a bain-marie (maximum temperature of 39 °) and then mold it in the container of your choice.
We hope you enjoy this product and its INCI!