INCI : Coco nuciferas oil (Agalega), Olea europea fruit oil *, Natural soya wax (non GMO), Zinc Oxide (no-nano)
In green: organic *, natural or wild-harvest quality (* AB label, Ecocert or USDA)
Underlined: ingredients produced and/or processed locally and/or by ourselves
> "KokoSun" combines the protective and nourishing benefits of Olives and Coconut oils, naturally with a solar index of 5 to 8.
> Its content of non-nano Zinc Oxide offers a mineral and natural protection against 97% of UVA and UVB (tested in an independent laboratory).
> Soy wax textures balm, gives it its flexibility and makes it resistant to water; this natural non-GMO vegetable wax adds antioxidant benefits of Soy, rich in isoflavones effective against photo-aging and oxidative stress induced by UVB. Soy reduces the effect of free radicals and promotes the renewal of skin cells: its protective and restorative action is very useful to help the skin to fight against the harmful effects of the sun. We also use it in the formulation of after-sun care for this reason.
> "KokoSun" is formulated and tested in vitro under medical control (no test on animals or humans); it respects marine ecosystems ("reef-safe"), is non-soluble when swimming in the sea, and is formulated without any chemical filter, nor titane dioxyde, nor nano particles, nor "nasties" (aluminum, synthetical conservatives...).
- KokoSun is used as a traditional protection: it is neither more nor less effective than an industrial or chemical protection with equivalent index, but it is safe for your health and for environment. It offers an excellent alternative, healthy and effective, to protect yourself from the sun without eradicating corals, fishes, algae and other marine organisms during your swim!
- Apply KokoSun regularly, and renew every 2 hours; apply a generous layer on fragile skin
- Avoid hours of exposure where the sun is highest; choose mornings until around 11am and afternoons after 3pm
- Wear glasses and hat, or anti-UV clothing
- KokoSun is formulated without additional preservatives: the natural Vitamin E content of Olive Oil and Coconut helps to preserve this balm for about 6 months after opening.