INCI : Sodium Cocoate *, Sodium Olivate *, Coco Nuciferas Carbon activated powder, Sodium chloride, Menthol 2,3%
Green text : organic *, natural or wild-harvest origin (* AB, Ecocert or USDA label)
Underlined : ingredients produced and/or processed locally and/or by us
* Organic or natural oils saponified "à froid"
"Smile!" is an effective solid toothpaste that provides complete natural care to your teeth and genitals. Slightly minty, it is used in all simplicity: it is rubbed with a wet toothbrush, it is applied to the teeth and brush, rinse... And smile!
The active ingredients of "Smile!" are :
- Coco Activated Carbon: gently cleanses teeth and enhances their shine by very slightly smearing enamel stained by coffee, food or tobacco (# stop smoking!). It has a whitening effect when used over several weeks.
- The Natural soap, based on pure vegetable oils, slightly foam and offers a pH caustic (pH9) adapted to the mouth: it eliminates the acidity favorable to the formation of cavities. "Smile!" respects bacterial flora "saprophyte" ("normal" bacteria that contribute to good oral health)
- Salt: known for decades for its effective action on the health of gums, salt is a natural asset that soothes irritated gums. It purifies the oral sphere and breaks the process of fixation of dental plaque, involved in loosening, gingivitis, and suspected of harboring the bacteria "Porphyromonas gingivalis" that are currently being studied for their correlation in Alzheimer's disease. "Smile!" is slightly salty, it surprises the first time, and we end up worshiping: your gums are pampered (even the most sensitive) and your teeth healthy!
- Menthol: extracted from the essential oil of Mentha Piperitta, it does not have the same virtues or constraints. Measured at 2.3% in our "Smile!" Toothpaste, it refreshes the breath and perfumes it slightly. This low dosage is lower than the content recommended by AFFSAPS, set at 4.5%, allows it to be used by children from 3 years. It can be used by pregnant or lactating women after medical advice. It must be separated from a homeopathic take by at least 1 hour. Note: Menthol, in addition to its refreshing property, is also anti-inflammatory and antiviral, relieves minor irritation of the mouth and throat, and is effective in relieving sore mouth ulcers and outbreaks painful. It is also classified as "non-toxic" for the aquatic environment (1272/2008 / EC): it is an alternative of choice to essential oil of mint, usually used in toothpastes.
IMPORTANT: "Smile!" is a natural toothpaste that will "rock'n'roll" your habits! Without fluoride, without triclosan, without titanium dioxide, without sulfates, without parabens, without any crap in fact, this toothpaste is a salt soap revised and corrected to take care of your teeth! Its use surprises the first time, even if from the second brushing, the study conducted on a panel of 80 people reveal their preference (almost unanimously!) for "Smile!" :
after 3 weeks of use, 22% of the test users reported a "medium to clean" improvement in enamel brightness, 78% a "clean to very good" improvement, and 99.7% of them want to continue using "Smile!" after the test. In other words: to try it is to adopt it!
"Smile!" is very economical to use: a small amount is enough, it dries quickly and allows several hundred brushings! Once finished, do not throw away your box: it is infinitely rechargeable with the recharge "Smile!" 30g.